Thursday 17 July 2014

Old Orchard Beach, Week 3

With Week three of the first session coming to a close, we've had one of our best weeks in the photography department, not only has it been smooth sailing with the girls, apart from a few language barriers (teaching photography to a french native teenager, in which your every other sentence seems to consist of you both not understanding each other, isnt the easiest or my favorite, but I love a good challenge) but I have also been able to develop and enlarge a few prints of my own, taken on both trip day to Ferry Beach National State Park and Old Orchard Beach, in Portland, Maine. 

Developing and Photographing these amusement parks and arcades has given me a idea for my second year S.D.A or even just a project of my own, photographing theme parks and amusement parks in Black and White film creating a retro and vintage inspired project. 
Palace Playland, Old Orchard Beach, Portland, Maine. July 2014 

The Trip day girls at Ferry Beach and the Amusement Park, Palace Playland at  Old Orchard Beach, Maine, July 2014 






The Amusement Par, Palace Playland at Old Orchard Beach, Maine, July 2014

The Carousel, Palace Playland at Old Orchard Beach, Maine, July 2014



The Ferris Wheel, Old Orchard Beach, Maine, July 2014


ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT ELLIE HETEBRIJ PHOTOGRAPHY



No comments:

Post a Comment