Thursday 13 March 2014

Dear London: Day 3

Day three/ Doomsday/ 24 hour project whichever one you want to call it, I started my day travelling (by foot- its very tedious when its feel like your lugging around everything you could possibly need to edit a photo) around Knightsbridge and Green Park in search of Hotel Doormen however every doorman I asked (with the exception of lovely Arthur) refused my access so I quickly rethought the whole project, headed to Oxford Street and decided to turn my attention to (facing something I'm not particularly fond of) approaching complete strangers and asking them to answer one question.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will.
James Stephens


I have always been curious about peoples fear as I think its quite a personal thing, for example as a child I had an irrational fear of showers (don't worry I got over that one and made do with baths until that point) I would now say that my biggest fear is being unmotivated and allowing myself to fail but I'm defiantly not gonna let that happen. Amongst the people I asked these were my favorite characters and answers

I am scared of...........

Italian National  and Prada sales man Elios found it hard to understand what I was asking but came to the conclusion that he was afraid of 'Nothing' , Oxford Street, London, March 2014

French National  Dimitri came to London to pursue music said he was afraid of 'Ostrichs', London, March 2014

Sales man and London local Nicholas said he was most afraid of his 'Boss', Oxford Street, London, March 2014

Brighton born Martin decided that the quickest response was 'The Boss' , London, March, 2014

Born and Bread Londoner Graham biggest fear is 'Heights', Chinatown, London, March 2014 

Proud Londoner Jeremy biggest fear is 'Dead Bodies', Chinatown, London, March 2014 

Londoner Cheng said he was scared of 'Zombies' Chinatown, London March 2014

ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT ELLIE HETEBRIJ  

No comments:

Post a Comment