Wednesday 26 February 2014

Layouts

Here some more recent updates on my Indesign work for constructing a picture story


 I really like the layout on the right with Jeff shaving his beard/stubble however I don't think it is obvious enough for example the only real hint about him being a dame is the wig, he could just be an actor in a dressing room. The headline could also be more central.

The second dps is good not sure I like all the writing being on the front page though.





I really like both these establishing images but for this module it is preferred that the establishing image is landscape rather than portrait ;(

So far this is the final double page spread, I have reverted back to this first image I used as the establishing shot, as you can see it will work well with the gutter and fold, and the text and headlines fit in well with the negative space without detracting from the image.
The second double page spread opens with a half page portrait of Jeff as the finished product aka Dame Sarah  and then a photographic timeline of his journey through makeup. With a continuation of the story.





ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT ELLIE HETEBRIJ

No comments:

Post a Comment