Wednesday 6 November 2013

Shoot 2: Falmouth Oil Services

I find beauty in decay
I like to see nature conquering what man has left
I believe that old buildings have a soul and when I photograph these places
I try to capture a piece of that soul 
Julie Shiel

Shoot 2; Isolation

I've always been really intrested in Urban exploring, so for this topic I wanted to explore the beauty of isolated or abandoned buildings. 


Falmouth Fuel services, Falmouth, Pendennis Rise, November 2013

A gateway to the unknown, Falmouth Fuel services, Pendennis Rise, November 2013


Pipes and Shacks, Falmouth Fuel Services, Pendennis Rise, Falmouth, November 2013

Weathered control box, Falmouth fuel services, Pendennis rise, Falmouth, November 2013

'Black and white still make the best images'






 Other Falmouth Explorations

The mist settles down, on my walk around Pendennis, Falmouth,  November 2013

A travelling musician, takes a break at Pendennis Rise,Falmouth, November 2013

Stepping out into the light, Pendennis beach, Falmouth, November 2013

ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT ELLIE HETEBRIJ

No comments:

Post a Comment